A High Performance Power Cable
Oyaide’s NEO brand presents the AXIS-303 GX, a high-performance power cable that uses the precision conductor “102 SSC” and is constructed using a special stranding process.
Normally, the wider the cross-sectional area of the conductor, the wider the audible range tends to be, but the AXIS-303 GX, with its special twisting process, has a range as if it were one or two sizes wider, even though the cross-sectional area of the conductor is 2.5sq. In addition to the conductor, the internal structure has also been improved.
In addition to the conductor, a specially formulated polyolefin material is used for the insulator to ensure stable electrical conductivity. In order to provide damping, weight, electromagnetic wave absorption, and shielding effects, different polyolefin formulations contain amorphous and tungsten, which are metals with high specific gravity, to stabilize the conductor and insulator, resulting in the damping effect of electrical vibrations, as well as electromagnetic wave absorption and shielding effects.
On the top layer, a semiconducting layer (carbon layer) and a copper foil shield are used for double sealing to shut out external noise and ensure smooth conductivity of the conductor.
The new sheath is a flexible version of the conventional halogen-free sheath for audio applications.
The plug and connector moldings are made of two different types of resin material: high-hardness PP for the inner mold and PVC for the outer mold, which quickly dampens the electrical vibrations caused by the conductor and electrodes, minimizing the blurring of the outgoing sound and providing a clear and distinct sound image.
The electrodes, made of copper alloy and phosphor bronze, are individually buffed and polished by craftsmen and then plated with thick 24K gold to achieve high electrical conductivity. The wide range and high resolution power cable “AXIS-303 GX” will make your sound system even more smart and gorgeous.
Features of AXIS-303GX
- The conductor is the 102 SSC, a precision conductor developed by Oyaide Electric Corporation, and has a conductivity efficiency of over 102%.
- The special stranding process achieves higher transmission performance than the normal conductor size, despite its 2.5sq size.
- The insulator is made of high-molecular-weight polyolefin, which has excellent electrical properties and an extremely low dielectric constant of 1/4 compared to PVC.
- The inner sheath contains amorphous polyolefin, which is also used in TUNAMI, and tungsten, an ultra-high specific heavy metal, to stabilize the conductor and insulator, thereby damping electrical vibrations and providing a shield (electromagnetic wave absorption) effect.
- The copper foil tape shield protects against external noise, and the semiconductor layer (carbon layer) promotes the release of static electricity.
- The outer sheath, which covers the internal structure, is a more flexible version of the conventional halogen-free sheath used exclusively for audio equipment, and is easy to pull around.
- The molded parts of the plug and connector are made of two different types of resin materials: high-hardness PP for the inner mold and PVC for the outer mold, which quickly dampens the electrical vibrations caused by the conductor and electrodes, thereby minimizing the blurring of the outgoing sound and creating a clear and distinct sound image.
- The copper alloy and phosphor bronze electrodes are individually buffed and polished by craftsmen, and then plated with thick 24K gold to maintain the high conduction efficiency of 102 SSC.
- This is a high cost performance power cable that can only be realized by Oyaide Electric, which can plan, design, and manufacture cables from scratch.
AXIS-303 GX cables enjoy the benefits of ultra-high specific gravity metals
For the purpose of vibration control, weight reduction, electromagnetic wave absorption and shielding effect, different formulations of polyolefin with high specific gravity metals, amorphous and tungsten, are used as the insulator. The result is a more stable conductor and insulator, which dampens electrical vibrations, absorbs electromagnetic waves and has a high shielding effect.
When using high-end audio power cables for guitar amps/bass amps, both resolution and range are improved, but the core and pressure elements of the sound become thin, and the improvement in high frequency characteristics may lead to an emphasis on presence elements.
The Kemper Profiling Amplifier is one of the most advanced pieces of equipment available today. The AXIS-303 GX can be used to bring your profile data to the next level of amp sound.
The mellowness of the mid and high frequencies and their excellent localization make them stand out in an ensemble when used to power synths and keyboards. If you’re looking for the fattest sound in black music – jazz, funk, soul or hip-hop – this is the one for you.
The Prince purple cable and the gleaming gold-plated look will make you want to keep it and anticipate the sounds it will produce.
The sound from a powered speaker has a range that belies its price and is free from unnecessary colouration. The high resolution of the mids and highs, achieved by eliminating unwanted swell in the bass, makes them ideal for music production and desktop monitoring.
The AXIS-303 GX is the ultimate cable for entry-level speakers, with a resolution and range that combines the right amount of fleshiness and core thickness.
FOR HEADPHONE AMP
AXIS-303 GX cables are ideal for use with digital equipment such as CDPs and DACs, with the ability to reproduce music without compromising its resolution. The carbon layer and copper foil protect the digital signal from external noise, while the high specific weight of the amorphous and tungsten-containing inclusions reduce electrical vibrations. The result is a compact system with the soundstage and power of a full system.
FOR AUDIO SYSTEM
With precision 102 SSC conductors at a reasonable price, those who have used the BLACKMAMBA-α V2 and other models will notice a remarkably high quality performance that has until now only been possible for a much higher price tag.
The AXIS-303 GX is a gorgeous addition to any smart system, and is made in Japan, from the copper base material of the cable, to the materials and parts, to the craftsmen who polish it into a finished product.
||102SSC / 2.5sq (Special Stranding)
||Amorphous + tungsten bonded polyolefin
||Halogen-free sheath for audio
|POWER PLUG / IEC CONNECTOR
||High hardness PP + PVC molding, Copper alloy + Phosphor bronze electrode, Buffing + 24K gold plating finish
|RATED 125V / 15A
- AXIS-303 GX
1.2m / 1.8m / 2.8m
Sell by the Cut Reel 40