The New Standard Power Cable with a versatile usability for recording equipment
Named after the fastest snake on earth, the first generation “BLACK MAMBA” is supple and fast.
The first generation “BLACK MAMBA-α,” with its flat bandwidth balance, accurate phase, high S/N, and high resolution, has received tremendous support from recording studios, and has become a key player in raising awareness of the importance of professional power supplies in music production.
In 2013, however, the supply of PCOCC-A conductors was discontinued, and so the first generation “BLACK MAMBA” series was also unfortunately discontinued.
However, in 2014, the “BLACK MAMBA V2” was born with the precision conductor “102 SSC”.
The structure of the “BLACK MAMBA V2” is inherited from the original model in order to carry on the concept and design of the first model.
It has been thoroughly refined with the precision conductor “102 SSC” and given a new lease on life. We hope you will enjoy the product of Oyaide’s hard work.
- – The new “BLACK MAMBA V2” power cable inherits the basic structure of the original “BLACK MAMBA”, but uses the precision conductor “102 SSC”.
- – The conductor has a cross-sectional area of 3.5SQ with excellent bandwidth balance, and provides high speed and high power transmission of up to 20 amps at 600V with standard voltage.
- – The short-pitch stranded wire twisted with 1.15 times the normal tension eliminates random gaps in the conductor and suppresses sound quality degradation caused by wire-to-wire distortion.
- – The insulation material is a high molecular weight polyolefin that has an extremely low dielectric constant of 1/4 compared to PVC.
- – The flex polyethylene string is laid out geometrically for excellent strength and durability.
- – Unwanted noise is shielded with a copper foil seal.
- – The outer cover is a halogen-free sheath specially designed for audio with excellent vibration damping.
- – The sheath is marked with “BLACK MAMBA 2” and “102 SSC” to clearly identify the V2 model.
- – The power supply plug and IEC connector of the “BLACK MAMBA-α V2” are P/C-029 SPECIAL EDITION with blue body and black cover (brass buffed electrode, no plating).
What is the precision conductor “102 SSC”?
- – As a result of advanced manufacturing control, the conductivity is 102.3% IACS (at the end of the copper drawing process).
– Only virgin copper that does not contain any recycled copper is used in accordance with JIS C1011 in order to avoid impurities as much as possible.
- – Natural diamond dies are used to improve the surface smoothness of the strand.
- – The peeling process is used to remove 100% of impurities adhering to the copper strand.
- – Twice annealed to eliminate mechanical strain on the strand.
- – Strands manufactured to a processing accuracy of ±1µm, far exceeding the standard error tolerance of ±8µm
What is the peeling process for the 102 SSC precision conductor?
Normally, impurities on the surface of the conductor are removed by washing, but the 102 SSC uses a mechanical peeling process to remove 100% of the impurities on the surface. This peeling process is unique to our products, and we take pride in our custom Japanese processing technology.
- The clear and powerful sound due to its 3.5sq 102 SSC conductors.
- The insulator is made of low-dielectric polyorefin and inner tube is made of flex Polyethylene for preventing the loss of signal transmission.
- Excellent protection against noise by copper foil shielding.
- The plug/connector is Oyaide original P/C-029 “BLACK MAMBA” edition.
||BLACK MAMBA （3.5sqx3、copper foil HOT・COLD=102 SSC、Grand= OFC）
|POWER PLUG AND CONNECTOR
||Oyaide P/C 029 for BLACK MAMBA, UL(Black Mamba-α), Shuko(Black Mamba-α E)
||125V / 15A
- BLACK MAMBA V2
Sell by the Cut Reel 30M